Sunday 16 January 2011

Life Gets In The Way......

.......Like with everything life gets in the way sometimes so the crafting has been a bit non existent the last few days this week!  I do miss it when this happens so I make a point of getting something out and getting on with a bit of it.  In fact I think the most I managed to do this week was to make 1 of 2 squares for the friendship blanket swap we're doing on the Phoenix Forums that I frequent.

What I am working on at the moment along side the 8 inch squares (I make 2 a month at the moment for the swap) is the summer top I was getting cross with in a post below.  Also a cardigan in a lovely chunky green yarn, I am knitting the back at the moment but was struggling with the armhole shaping so now I have the advice I need I must get cracking with it!

In the cross stitch world I am working on a dream catcher picture that's been long over due finishing (surprise surprise!!!) Then there is another heap upstairs of half done ones so I'll pick another one when the dream catcher is done.

Add to that list my son has asked me for a new scarf and I think I have more than enough to keep me out of mischief for a while!

I was hoping for some crafting time over the weekend but we were busy with my partners kids and I baked a cake saturday then spent today doing a mass of ebay listings, let the flinging commence lol!  Anyone interested my link to my ebay sales is over there on the right :-)  Hopefully I'll have a new post for you all tomorrow maybe even with a couple of piccies of the cross stitch and my chunky cardigan in progress :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment