Thursday 24 November 2011

November Already!

So I decided it was time to overhaul the blog again..... Yes I know I'm hopeless with this blogging lark but every now and again I get a bee in my bonnet re vamp it and have a mindless waffle.....either to myself or anyone that actually reads this!

It's been a MANIC year and that's a minor understatement!  After losing my mother last year then returning to the world of full time work in every honesty the crafting has been on the back burner to a degree, I do keep pottering along with bits though!

I am currently pottering with a few personal projects and a couple of custom orders.  One is a large cross stitch of a friends cousin who passed away and I am making a colleagues wedding invitations.

My 3 small people are growing fast, the big monster is fast approaching 9 now, the middle moo is 7 and the squirt is fast approaching 5 and started school this year!

On a really wonderful positive note my partner and I got engaged in September (officially on my birthday in fact!)  We're hoping to tie the knot in 2013 so lots of planning ahead!

I still have the stores open on Etsy and Folksy (links to the right) and I can be found via my fan page on facebook too with LOADS of pictures of all sorts of the items made and works in progress.

If you do read this I hope you are all well and looking forward to a happy festive season!  I will try to come back more with pictures and waffling.

No comments:

Post a Comment